[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 24 May

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue May 23 16:06:57 PDT 2006

Announcing the 24 May 2006 meeting of the FSG Accessibility Workgroup

Please RSVP so we can know when those attending have called in.  This will
help us start the meeting without unnecessary delay.

Day/Time
 Wednesday, May 24,  18:00 UTC
   --   20:00 CET  (Berlin)
   --   19:00 BDT  (London)
   --   14:00 EDT  (New York)
   --   13:00 CDT  (Chicago)
   --   12:00 MDT  (Salt Lake City)
   --   11:00 PDT  (San Francisco)
   --   08:00 HST  (Honolulu)
   --   03:00 JST  (Tokyo -- 2006/05/25)

Toll Free Number:   877-930-0325 (United States)
Toll Number:        712-421-9395 (International)
Please respond in email if you need a reminder of the pass code for our call.

IRC: Our a11y channel will be open on irc.freestandards.org during the
teleconference.

Agenda:

1.	Welcome and Agenda Review

2.	Review of minutes

3.	Action Item Review
	*	Member LIst Updating Report
	*	Keyboard Spec Status Updates
	*	AT-SPI Progress
	*	Audio Team Report

4.      Old Business

5.	New Business

	FSGA at the LSB Road Mapping Summit: Which of us should attend?
	What message 	do we convey? What support do we seek?
	(See http://freestandards.org/en/LSB_Summit)

6.	Identify key items for the next agenda, May 31.

	SVG 		Accessibility, ODF, and ATK

7.	Adjourn

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272