[Accessibility] For Next Wednesday's FSGA Call

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Thu May 18 09:48:56 PDT 2006

As you may recall, the LSB has reached out to us seeking closer
coordination of FSG activities. Planning for future LSB related activity
has been set for a face to face meeting in Boston, June 1 - 2. The
current agenda for this meeting can be found at:

http://freestandards.org/en/LSB_Summit

Please consider how we should approach this meeting--what issues should
be raised on behalf of accessibility. Please also consider whether
anyone from our group should intend, in addition to yours truly. We will
discuss this at our coming teleconference on Wednesday next, 24 May.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.