[Accessibility] FSGA Teleconference Agenda, Wednesday 28 June

Willie Walker William.Walker at Sun.COM
Wed Jul 12 07:55:24 PDT 2006

> With respect to to the standard, we can always migrate from today's
> CORBA implementation to tomorrow's DBUS implementation

I've seen Frank Duignan's performance analysis work that provides
numbers to the effect that DBUS is approximately 18 times slower than

I'm curious if there's been any response to Frank's work?  I'd be
especially interested in what the DBUS developers have to say.  Is the
analysis accurate/fair?  Does the testing mechanism correlate to how we
use CORBA for the AT-SPI?  Is there low hanging fruit in the DBUS
performance tree?  Etc.