[Accessibility] LSB graphics libs

George Kraft gk4 at austin.ibm.com
Wed Jan 18 14:58:48 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-01-18 at 20:54 +0100, Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
> [ Doug Beattie ]
> > It looks like in LSB 3.x the graphics libs have been separated out.
> > They can be seen specifically at
> > http://refspecs.freestandards.org/LSB_3.0.0/LSB-Graphics/LSB-Graphics.html
>
> Thanks. I'll ask Trolltech whether they have X on Qtopia, and whether would
> otherwise plan to implement the Keyboard Access Specification. There's no
> need to do the additional work of splitting the spec if no one would use the
> functional part alone anyway.

LSB-Graphics is chapter of the LSB specification.  It does NOT include
libxkb; therefore, there is no synchronization to be done with respect
to the FSG/A's Functional Keyboard Access Specification.  :-)

As discuss last week, the LSB-Graphics or LSB-Desktop would more likely
want to consume a libxkb ABI which has been defined by the FSG/A.

http://freestandards.org/pipermail/accessibility-kbd/2006-January/000162.html

--
George (gk4)