[Accessibility] No FSGA Call This Week

Janina Sajka janina at freestandards.org
Tue Apr 11 19:44:19 PDT 2006

Dear Colleagues:

There seems to be precious little that needs our attention right now in
the main FSGA teleconference, so let's simply take this week off.

Actually, I doubt any of us are actually taking the week off as our
flurry of activity in recent weeks has sent us off to implement some
very exciting decisions. Our status:

Keyboard -- Waiting for final specification tweaks

AT-SPI -- Folks are writing code implementing recent decisions

TTS API -- Audio from our 2 hour cteleconference is on line. We're
awaiting a modified draft document incorporating suggestions from this
telecon.

Let's plan on an FSGA call again next week, even if only to check in.

--

Janina Sajka				Phone: +1.240.715.1272

Marketing the Owasys 22C talking screenless cell phone in the U.S. and Canada--Go to http://www.ScreenlessPhone.Com to learn more.